REAR PARKING LOT AVAILABILITY
During high-volume periods the Community Center offers additional parking in the back lot near the high school. Guests who use this lot are able to access the facility’s back entrance. Signs will be posted directing you to this lot when it is available.
Information about parking in the back lot:
- Enter through the back double doors
- Walk through Rink 2 and follow the hallway to the front desk
- Swimming lesson participants walk through Rink 2 and follow the hallway to the front desk and use the pool entrance
- Skating lesson participants needing rental skates walk through rink 2 and follow the hallway to the front desk
- Open swim and skate participants follow the hallway to the front desk and open skate participants receive a stamp
- Developmental skate/hockey participants are asked to check in at the front desk and receive a sticker/wristband before going on the ice
Questions? Call the Community Center at 952-949-8470.
STUDENT PARKING PERMITS
Each school year, a portion of the parking spots at the Community Center and at Round Lake Park may be purchased by Eden Prairie High School students for use during the school day.
Students have the option to park at Round Lake or at the Community Center for the length of the school year.
Registration for Eden Prairie High School parking permits begins Aug. 1, 2013 for the 2013-2014 school year. Permits are sold on a first come first serve basis. Students must be present to purchase a permit. Students will be required to fill out the Parking Permit Application Form [PDF] to purchase a parking permit.
Click here [PDF] for a map of Eden Prairie High School parking.