Do you have a project you would like to develop, but are in need of studio space?
The Eden Prairie Art Center offers open studio time for anyone to work on projects with the following guidelines:
- Items must be completed onsite during class and/or open studio time. No outside pottery items will be fired at the Art Center.
- Items fired in the Art Center kiln must be created with clay purchased from the Art Center.
- Items created at the Art Center must be for personal use or gifts and not for resale.
- Items fired at the Art Center will be completed on a first come, first serve basis; however, current class participants have top priority due to class schedules and curriculum requirements.
- All users will share facility space, equipment and resources.
Pay $5 per visit or $20 per quarter. New artists working in the Clay or Fused Glass Studios must complete an introductory course before attending open studio time.
HOURS AND SCHEDULE
Open Studio is Typically Available:
- Tuesdays, 1-8 p.m.
- Fridays, 1-4 p.m.
- Every other Saturday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Click here to view a calendar of summer Open Studio hours. [PDF]